Faith, Hope and Love: Encouragement for Women

Life lessons learned from a woman, wife and mother living it.

Monday, July 10, 2006

I Thank My God Upon Every Remembrance Of You

I once had a very good friend move away. I was sad and she told me that she would pray that God would bring me a friend. Not long after that God brought me "my dearest Keppi". We live about 2 hours apart and don't get to see each other often, but when we do it is always fun and relaxing. So, Thank you God for my dearest friend Keppi. And thank you my dear friend for putting up with my silly old ways. For always being there for me. For laughing at my dumb jokes. For doing my hair and painting my ugly toenails. For loving my kids. For driving the distance for me. For giving me gifts. For being unselfish. For having fun. For helping me find those good bargains. And for everything else I love about you. You are a blessing from God.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She sounds like a wonderfully awesome person :)

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com