Faith, Hope and Love: Encouragement for Women

Life lessons learned from a woman, wife and mother living it.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Someone is Listening

The other day I uttered another quick silly prayer. I used to work with autistic children and saw how devastating it is to the whole family. So when I had children of my own I hoped and prayed our family would never have to go through that. I realized that my baby was not making very many sounds or "words" so I uttered a prayer that God would help him start talking. The very next day my baby went to our neighbor's house for a while. When I went to get him she said he talked and talked and talked. Thank you God for answering another silly prayer of mine. I guess you really are listening and caring about every little thing I care about.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com