Faith, Hope and Love: Encouragement for Women

Life lessons learned from a woman, wife and mother living it.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Scriptures to Drive Out Fear

Psalm 27:1
"The Lord is my light and my salvation--
whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life--
of whom shall I be afraid?"

Psalm 46:2
"Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,"

Psalm 112:7
"He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord."

Proverbs 1:33
"but whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at east, without fear of harm."

Proverbs 31:21
"When it snows, she has no fear for her household; for all of them are clothed in scarlet."

Isaiah 41:10
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Jeremiah 17:8
"He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaved are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit."

Habakkuk 3:17-19
"Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle int he stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior. The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights."

1 Peter 3:6
"like Sarah, who obeyed Abraham and called him her master. You are her daughters if you do what is right and do not give way to fear."

1 Peter 3:14
"But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. "Do not fear what they fear; do not be frightened."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com