Faith, Hope and Love: Encouragement for Women

Life lessons learned from a woman, wife and mother living it.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

encouragementforwomen@yahoo.com

"It is God himself who has made us what we are and given us new lives from Christ Jesus; and long ages ago he planned that we should spend these lives in helping others." Ephesians 2:10

"I glorified you on earth by completing down to the last detail what you assigned me to do." John 17:4

The reason why I began this website is that when God created me, He created me to help others. I have felt called to help others since I was fifteen years old. It is something that I love to do and am very passionate about. So, on top of this website, I have created an e-mail account with the address encouragementforwomen@yahoo.com This will only be viewed by me and will only be used for helping others. So, if you have read my website and have a question about something I have talked about, feel free to email me at this address and I will respond. Anything said on the email account will be kept confidential. If you are struggling with a trial or temptation and need some biblical advice or encouragement, I will do my best to help you or point you towards someone who can. Also, if you know of someone who needs some encouragement, feel free to pass this address on to them or email me yourself about their situation. I will do whatever I can to help. I only want to be used by God to make others have better lives so that they can fulfill their purpose for this life. Please do not be afraid to email me. God bless you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com