Faith, Hope and Love: Encouragement for Women

Life lessons learned from a woman, wife and mother living it.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

The Beginning Of A Journey

Today is the beginning of a journey that I hope to embark on for the rest of my life. The goal of this little adventure is to pass on the things that I am learning in my own life and through the lives of others, in order to help those of you out there who are dealing with certain issues. I am new at this, so today, my goal is just to set up a site and then go from there. I will start this journey with a bible verse that is one of my favorites. Jeremiah 29:11 says, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." I know that God has a plan for my life as well as yours. We often come up with our own life plans, and then something happens and things don't go according to how we have expected. But what I am realizing is that God has a plan that is far bigger and greater and more fulfilling than anything I could ever come up with. So I hope you know that today and that you can take comfort to know that God is in control of your future. Even is you don't know what is ahead and it may be scary, God is already planning and preparing things so that His perfect plan will be accomplished. So to quote a wise woman I know very well, "If life gets you down, turn it into a rivoting game of limbo." In other words make the most of what life brings your way, by learning, leaning and of course, "limbo"ing. Learning all that you can to become a better person and closer to who God wants you to be and leaning on God for peace, strength and wisdom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com